Get Peace of Mind with a AAA Fix-It Maintenance Plan
Our air conditioner maintenance agreement provides you with regular system upkeep. It's a twice-annual planned check-up. We come out to clean and inspect your system every six months to make sure everything is running properly.
This air conditioner maintenance agreement is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the Government Energy Star recommendations.
An air conditioner maintenance agreement will keep your unit running at its peak and save you money on your electricity bill.
How Our A/C Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning and my pocketbook?
- Two annual check-ups and cleaning to your air conditioner system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before they can cause a problem during extreme weather, especially Malaysian heat.
- It comes with a one year "warranty" on repairs of air conditioner units. If the same part fails within the year, it's at our expense, not yours.*
- Our Performance Guarantee. Once we've tuned-up your cooling system, you can rest assured for thirty days. Should it fail for a reason we missed, you won't be charged a cent for labour.**
- You receive a 10% agreement discount for repairs. Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
- You save on system replacement. When it's time to replace your air conditioning system, maintenance agreement members receive a 10% discount.***
- Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. We'll keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
A/C Tune Up 24 point Inspection Procedures
- Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coils
- Thoroughly clean and/or replace pleated air filter
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pain when readily accessible
- Clean and inspect condensation drain lines and fittings
- Clean, level and calibrate thermostat
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections, including disconnect switch
- Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors and terminals
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contractors, motors and fans
- Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage
- Test system starting capabilities
- Test system for proper air flow and air delivery
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls
- Monitor refrigerant (gas) pressures and temperatures
- Add gas if needed.
- Test sub cooling. Compare with factory settings.
- Adjust gas metering control device per factor or manufacturers recommendations
- Test and measure air conditioning system for proper production and capacity
- Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures
- Check for code violations
- Check for outside obstructions or insect infestation
- Complete and present a full written report to customer
Service available within the Kuala Lumpur area
Experience our friendly, reliable and clean service.
Call us at: 03 - 4045 5090 or complete our contact form
We turn up !!!